Sunday, December 24, 2017

First Look at Bumblebee and Hailee From Movie

UK's Empire Magazine (via ComicBookMovie) what I think is the first official look at Bumblebee: The Movie stars Hailee Steinfeld and VW Beetle alt mode. In addition director Travis Knight spoke about the movie.
"I wanted to approach this massive, expansive franchise and really focus in on a tiny corner of the canvas. Everything I've tried to do at Laika, searching for an artful blend of darkness and light, intensity and warmth, humour and heart, I wanted to bring to the Transformers franchise."

"At its core it's just a beautiful love story between two broken souls who find each other and heal each other. I grew up loving those classic Spielbergian Amblin films. And we're trying to evoke that kind of emotion in this movie, fusing a rich coming-of-age story with some sci-fi insanity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
          Creative Commons License